Responsible for/assist with:
- Effective and efficient office operations
- A/P and A/R, including collections efforts
- Maintenance of QuickBooks files, including chart of accounts, vendors, customers and item/inventory descriptions, costs and prices
- Bank deposits and reconciliation bank, cash and credit card accounts
- Entering orders and checking the work of others
- Supporting payroll processing
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns, business property tax, income tax and maintain business licenses
- Maintenance of vendor 1099 information
- Keeping of accurate records to support account reconciliations and journal entries
- Interfacing with our retail dealers and our vendors’ customer service personnel
- Managing office systems and procurement of office supplies
This is a fulltime position, Monday-Friday, 8-5, with paid holidays and paid time off.
is an excellent opportunity to work with top product lines and a
great group of people who enjoy their workplace. Our office has an
entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and team-oriented culture. We offer competitive
wages, health insurance, a 401K program with employer matching, and paid parking.
How to apply
consideration, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes received without cover letters will be given lower priority.
applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality
Boisejob.info is a privately owned website operated by our company
solely for the purpose
of confidentially posting our own employment opportunities. We are
not an employment
service and do not share applicants' information with outside parties.